Thursday 12 June 2014


STRIKE.......

Today we went to the hall to watch and listen to the Strike percussion band.
They had an amazing selection of drums.
We watched as they made music with fire and played lots of different drums.
The drums were really loud. 
We thought the show was very cool!









The music was loud but I liked it - Rhian

I liked the fire -  Finn


I liked the fire. They made it big. - Jessica


They did a trick with a soda can. They put it on their head. 

It was funny. - Max

I liked the music. I liked the drums. - Emily


The drums were loud. I liked them. - Dylani


I liked it when they played the big drums. - Paige


The drum were loud. I liked it. - Arielle


I liked the drums. - Oscar.


The drums were noisy. - Ronin


I liked the noise that the drums made. It was fun. - Dylan.


No comments:

Post a Comment